uTalk: The Next-Generation Speaking & Listening App
uTalk is a leading education company based in London, UK. They have been creating successful language learning solutions for education for over 25 years. Nowadays, technology plays an increasingly key role in raising standards in education; and uTalk is committed to ensuring that technology brings language learning, especially English language skills, within everyone’s reach, irrespective of their native language or the country they live in.
How does uTalk make a difference to learners?
· It individualises learning so that students can make progress at their own pace.
· It allows learners to record their voices and evaluate their pronunciation individually.
· The software gives learners many opportunities to listen to native speakers.
· The use of engaging and challenging games and quizzes motivates and facilitates learning.
What kind of results should I expect?
· Increased student confidence in language learning.
· Positive impact on students’ speaking and listening skills.
· Increased levels of teacher confidence to support pupils’ language learning.
· Increase in attainment from CEFR A1 to B1 minimum.
uTalk provides its solutions, often in partnership with universities and training institutions, for governments and education boards worldwide. As a respected supplier of language technology uTalk has taken part in a number of important projects globally.
Contact myELT for a demo and institutional sales.